See how you can use Liveminds to gather reactions to your creative advertising and understand how effective it will be in the market place.
The role of online qual
- To explore reactions to alternative creative ideas and executions
How it works
- Recruit people in the market for chocolate
- Explain to participants that they are about to see unfinished ads but that they will need to imagine they are polished
- Outline that the task is about understanding the impact that the advertising has and therefore predicting what impact that it might have when exposed to the public.
- Present participants with the advertising concepts and get them to complete a series of private questions before inviting them to discuss as a group
What you get
- A topline idea of how the creative is working and to what extent it is engaging them, communicating the desired messages and having the intended brand impact
Why it Works
- The study can be set up quickly if time is of the essence since the sample do not have to travel to a viewing facility (the costs of which are also removed)
- Easily present stimulus to the participants and get timely responses in ‘real time’.