One to Ones
A One to one is a private conversation between a participant and the project moderator.
One to ones are used for discussing sensitive topics in privacy. The nature of the discussion helps to ensure participants feel comfortable and do not withhold valuable insight as a result of the social pressure potentially present in group environments.Use our private discussion feature to run your one to ones. Give your participant an alias to add to their anonymity and be assured that the data you collect on Liveminds is owned by you and completely confidential.
Questions & Activities
- Private questions (conversations are kept between participant & moderator only)
- Researchers can present stimulus of any type (multimedia or text based files)
- Researchers can present multiple, mixed media, stimulus in each quesiton
Moderation & Management
- Intelligent email updates keep everyone involved
- Project Dashboard for researchers to post project information
- Simple icons to indicate ‘read’ and ‘unread’ responses
- Project Status page shows who has done what ‘at a glance’
- Researchers can view all responses side by side for quicker analysis using Spotlight
- Export transcripts as Word documents or Excel with built in content filters
- Participant can share multimedia to express themselves fully
- Format gives participants the freedom to be honest and open in their responses